What does a great workplace look like in terms of collaboration? How are communication and process affected by working remotely? Can remote teams really function as if they are sitting next to each other? Which remote-friendly processes can I use for my colocated teams?
Madewithlove has been operating as a remote-first company for more than 11 years. We bring best practices to every client and project we take on, in order to achieve an optimal collaboration model. We’d like to share our learnings with you.
In the “Why remote companies are winning workshop”, we will start by exploring what makes a workplace truly great and how remote-first companies can help establish and reinforce the supporting practices and culture. You will learn what working remotely really means and what the potential benefits and downsides of remote are. Expect insights into some of our best practices that we think are valuable in any company, remote or not. Things like: communication, leadership, processes, goal setting, and more.
Who’s this workshop for?
- Anyone interested in seeing what working remotely can do for their business
- Anyone looking for hands-on tips to improve collaboration in their organization (colocated or remotely)
What will you get out of it?
- 4 hours of interactive coaching by one of our experts
- Knowledge about how to successfully work remotely with your colleagues and clients
- Insights on leadership, processes, and communication
- Meeting like-minded people from the industry
- Snacks and drinks during the break
- Your specific questions answered
Date: March 5, 2020 – 1PM > 5PM
Location: SO – The best of both worlds: Herbert Hooverplein 4, 3000 Leuven, Belgium
Price (excl. VAT): €250
A little bit about us
Madewithlove builds cool applications and the teams to run them. Take a look at our culture, mission & values and blog posts about working remotely to find out more.