Welcome to our site madewithlove.com named hereafter the “Website”. At madewithlove, named hereafter “We or we”, we value our clients and visitors’ privacy. Therefore, we do our best effort to comply to the new rules imposed by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) starting with the 25th of May 2018.
Below we describe the information we collect, how we use it and your choices regarding this information.
Via our contact form
- Via our contact form
- Via mail: madewithlove BV, De Hoorn, Sluisstraat 79, 3000 Leuven (Belgium)
- VAT number: BE0898833969
- Via e-mail: [email protected]
1. Processed data
Data your voluntarily provide us with
We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site, such as:
- Full name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Additional personal data as is contained in the messages / job applications
Data that are automatically collected:
- IP address
- Used device
- Operating system
- Language preferences
- Domain name of the web site from which you linked to our Site
- Your browsing habits on our Website Pages you visit, the time and date of your visits
- The links you click
2. Purposes of the data processing
Madewithlove BV will use data only in ways that are compatible with the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently authorized by you.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal data is relevant to its intended use, accurate, complete and current.Your personal data stays strictly confidential and will in no way be communicated to third parties or used for direct marketing purposes unless we therefore have obtained your consent, unless we have a legitimate interest to process your information. Your consent can be revoked at any time, without justification, and freely by email at [email protected].
We collect personal data from our Website visitors to:
- analyse profile and or behavioural data to help us improve the services we offer to you
- enable us to provide you with the services and information offered through the Website and which you request
- administer the technical aspects of the Website and applications
- carry out market research in order to improve the technical and intrinsic quality of the provided services
- improve our services by compiling anonymous visitor statistics
- lead an investigation regarding the quantity of visits on the different parts of the Website
- improve security
Upon request and in case of serious violations of rules of conduct, user’s data can be provided to the police.
3. Duration of the conservation of the data
All personal data is kept as long as necessary to achieve the purposes determined in this Policy for which it has been collected unless a longer retention period is required by the law.
4. Where you information is processed
Most of the information that you submit via the Site is sent to and stored on secure servers.
We use third-party email services to manage our regular communications: Postmark, Mailgun, MailChimp and Gmail. When you contact us through our forms, request whitepapers or subscribe to our newsletter, you agree to your data being stored this way.
5. Your rights
You have the right, free of charge, to access, rectify, transfer, restrict the processing or, if legally possible, ask the erasure of the personal data that you have communicated to madewithlove BV. You can exercise these rights by contacting us by mail at [email protected]. Please note that the right to object requires a motivation unless it relates to the processing for direct marketing purposes. We will treat your request in maximum 30 days following your request or longer if the process is complex. Always add a copy of your identity card, so we can verify that it is certainly you. If you can’t provide us with the requested information, we can refuse your access to certain services. You are solely responsible for the accuracy and completeness of all information that you provide to us.
Right to data portability
By applying the rules of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (which will enter into force the 25th of May 2018), article 20, you have the right to transfer your data from a data controller to another in a machine-readable format. The data controller can be an individual or an organisation that determines the purposes and manners of the personal data processing. A machine-readable format is a format that can be easily processed by a computer (e.g.: .csv, .xml formats).
In every newsletter We send you, you have the option to update your profile and individually choose the content you would like to receive from madewithlove BV. You can unsubscribe anytime from receiving information from madewithlove BV that you previously opted-in by sending a request to [email protected]. An automated option can be also found at the bottom of any newsletter you might receive from madewithlove BV.
We may analyse your personal information to build an individual profile of your interests and preferences so that we can contact you with information relevant to you. The profile is based on your (surfing)behaviour. We may make use of additional information about you when it is available from external sources to help us do this effectively.
Certain data is anonymously collected through cookies and other similar technologies.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file stored on your device or browser by a website, an app, online media or advertisements. This way, the website can honour your preferences during the use of our website. The collected data is then analysed to facilitate your browsing and personalize your experience on the website.
8. Security and confidentiality
We have developed technically and organizationally appropriate security rules in order to avoid the destruction, loss, forgery, modification, forbidden access and mistaken communication to third parties of your personal data. To accomplish this, we:
- use a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption which encrypts your information before it is sent to us to ensure that all data passed between the web server and browser remain private
- periodically review and enhance as necessary our security and privacy policies
- only give access to personal information to authorised personnel
- keep our servers within the Economic European Area (EEA) or non-EU countries that adopted the Privacy Shield Policy to ensure the protection of your personal data
- We are in no way liable for any direct or indirect damages resulting from the unauthorized access of your personal data by a third party such as hackers. Your use of our Website demonstrates your assumption of this risk.
9. General provisions
Applicable law and juridiction clause